Dreaming of living in Lisbon or Porto? Are you FRENCH speaker and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care?
Would you like to work in a fun, multicultural team in the centre of the city? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you to kick-start your career in Portugal!
Our client is an international expert in extraordinary customer experience solutions and collaborates with many world-famous brands.
They are now looking for a French Customer Advisor to join their ambitious team in sunny Lisbon or Porto.
About the position:
The Customer Engagement Network teams manage a variety of inbound customer servicing interactions, providing extraordinary customer care to individual consumer and corporate customers.
Your main tasks include:
• Support a variety of inbound customer servicing;
• Cross-selling and up-selling calls for existing customers who may have questions related to their card product(s);
• Basic balance inquiries;
• Requests for account maintenance;
• Assistance with fees assessed;
• Information on product features and online/mobile services;
• Assistance with disputing a charge;
• Inquiry regarding card usage or card replacement;
• Customers call back for follow-up or service recovery;
• Engage with customers and resolve where possible customer dissatisfaction or escalation calls.
• Fluent Speaker in French and high level of English
• Very good communication skills
• Enthusiastic, dynamic and team player
• Organized, accurate, and professional
• Fixed salary, paid out 14 times/year + monthly language bonus
• Meal allowance
• Private health insurance
• 22 vacation days
• Relocation package including flight, 2 weeks accommodation (if you are living abroad)
• Training is fully paid and is included in the contract
• Career opportunities and a great working environment
Sounds interesting? Send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org