Do you want to join a company where you can grow and develop in your career? We now have an exciting opportunity for a Nordic speaker with excellent English skills!
Our client is a leading business services company. They focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. With a staff of over a 100,000 they deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. The company serves automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
Luton is in an unrivalled position within the South East of England. Only 30 miles north of London it has easy access to most major cities in the UK owing to its excellent road, air and rail links. Surrounded by the Chilterns, an area of outstanding natural beauty, Luton offers the best of both worlds - a modern town with excellent business opportunities and accommodation with superb countryside on its doorstep, making it a great place to live and work.
Home to more than 215,000 people, Luton has many natural open spaces including seven landscaped parks and recreational areas. There are excellent connections however you choose to travel with excellent road, rail and bus connections. London is just 22 minutes away by train, and London Luton Airport flies to over 100 destinations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Recruitment, selection, management and development of training and quality staff.
- Complete reporting requirements for internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to think strategically and implement strategic plans.
- Working, in conjunction with the Service Operation, Training and Quality Management Team to set and deliver strategic T&Q vision for the organisation
- Working in collaboration with the Service Operation, Training and Quality Team to support the development of all operational staff, through the provision of coaching, support and feedback
- Working closely with Business Managers and Clients to agree the T&Q requirements for each contract and to ensure effective delivery on allocated contracts, and input into other contracts to support as required.
- Managing relevant client communications (VTM; QBR; MBR; reports)
- Working as part of the implementation project team to ensure effective delivery of new business contracts, including participation in Sales proposal process and scoping visits
- Support and lead Delivery Excellence projects.
- Support a knowledge sharing culture within the company through involvement in knowledge management processes.
- Agreement with Business Managers on Training and Quality requirements for contracts and ensure delivery of these services.
- Delivery of quality and coaching requirements covering each language, skill and channel supported.
- Creating and delivering client specific and development training.
- Interpreting and analysing information to identify business improvements.
- Fluent in one Nordic language + C2-level in English
- Experience of delivering training and coaching including strong methodology
- Minimum of 6 months previous line management experience
- Strong knowledge of quality methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate at all levels across the business
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Previous experience of managing client relationships
- Excellent analytical and report-writing skills
- Excellent presentation skills to include experience of MS PowerPoint
- Excellent planning, prioritising and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping, attendance and performance records
- Green Belt certified in Lean Sigma or Equivalent
- Advanced User of MS Excel
- Proven experience of managing & improving NPS/CSAT
- (Preferred) Experience with European Clients.
We offer you:
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Luton, with excellent transport links.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and support.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
- 40 Hours per week Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm core business hours. Flexibility may be required outside these hours at times.
- Relocation package: reimbursed flight tickets and 7 nights in a hotel upon arrival.